Friday, January 4, 2013

CHEESY RANCH HASHBROWN CASSEROLE

Today while perusing my pantry and refrigerator for ideas about dinner, I decided to throw together this yummy side dish. With a few simple ingredients that I already had in my kitchen, I threw together something that my husband raved about! It's the perfect side for chicken, steak, anything! The next time you go to a potluck gathering, look no further than this super simple, totally tasty dish!
 
 
WHAT YOU NEED:
 
*1 (24oz.) container  Sour Cream
*1 (8oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese
*2.5 cups  Cheddar Cheese, shredded
*10-12 slices bacon or turkey bacon (cooked until crispy, crumbled)
*1-2 pkgs. dry Ranch dip mix (depends on your liking)
*1 pkg. (30oz.) frozen  hash browns, thawed
 
WHAT YOU DO:
 
Preheat oven to 450*. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and dry ranch dip mix.  Once mixed well, add hash browns and combine.  Place in a large baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 1 hour, stirring once half way through.  And that's it, it couldn't get any easier :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment